Dodge Cares, Inc. is 501(c)(3) exempt charitable organization started by NP Dodge sales associates in 2002. The guiding principle of Dodge Cares is that continuous support of the community stems from the belief in people and nonprofit agencies that work to make Omaha and the surrounding areas an even better place to live, work and raise a family.
Dodge Cares collects tax-deductible contributions from NP Dodge sales associates, employees and the general public. NP Dodge Company matches contributions from the sales associates and employees up to a designated dollar amount per person annually. Dodge Cares distributes the funds each year to fourteen local nonprofit organizations. These organizations provide food, shelter and comfort for the homeless, displaced and abused in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa.
Project HouseWorks (formerly Rebuilding Together Omaha)
Dodge Cares Board of Directors are:
- President - Michelle Jenkins, 148Dodge NP Dodge Sales Associate, 402.333.5008 / email@example.com
- Vice President - Greg Kraemer, 204Dodge NP Dodge Sales Associate, 402.951.5008 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Jared Ohl - Dodge Partners Insurance Account Executive, 402.938.5020 / email@example.com
- Board Member - Leria Bray - 86Dodge NP Dodge Sales Associate, 402.330.5008 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member - Stephanie Smith-Henningsen - 148Dodge NP Dodge Sales Associate, 402.250.7288 / email@example.com
- Executive Board Member - Jodee Drake-Soto, NP Dodge Vice President, Marketing, 402.397.4900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a contribution to Dodge Cares, please contact any of the board members above.